Bartender/Front Of The House
Working at Elevation Bowl is about having fun and making people happy. We’re seeking an exceptional Assistant General Manager to join our team who is friendly, energetic, and highly motivated and can thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented restaurant and entertainment environment.
The space has been completely renovated with new ownership looking for the highest quality candidates to match the new high quality space.
1. Competitive pay – starting salary would be up to $15.00/hr PLUS tips. (Our bartenders are currently averaging $35/hour total.)
2. Great benefits for full-time employees – health benefit plans and free membership to Elevation Fitness gym
3. Growth opportunities – Expansion plans are in the works across the family of companies and opportunities for moving up and increasing skills and experience will be available.
What are we looking for?
• Serve food, alcohol, and other beverages in measured quantities and check with the guest to ensure you’ve met (or, better yet, exceeded) their expectations
• Take food and beverage orders from guests and lane servers; accept payment and make change; slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks; and other vital bar tasks
• Maintain a clean and organized work station that includes bar seating as well as food service and dining areas—and ensure these areas are clean/sanitized both before and after serving our guests
• Be responsible when it comes to selling and serving alcohol to our guests and be sure to comply with all local alcohol service regulations (including age verification)
Organized and on top of your duties
• Manage alcoholic beverages and other bar supplies as necessary, and verify the quality and accuracy of deliveries
• You understand that everything goes better when we work as a team and are willing to lend a hand when needed.
• You’re on time for your shift and keep to your schedule while understanding sometimes you may need to be flexible.
• 1-3 Years of related experience
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and a commitment to great guest service
• Meet minimum age requirements to sell and serve alcohol as required by our company operating standards and state lawIf this sounds like the place you’d want to be, reach out at email@example.com